Former Ambassador Yovanovitch admitted during her opening statement at the Democrat-led impeachment inquiry she had no first-hand knowledge of Trump’s Ukraine phone call or any of the discussions surrounding the delay of aid to Ukraine.
So America’s question to Democrats again is “why are you holding these hearings?”
“Several other events occurred after I returned from the Ukraine. These include President Trump’s July 25th, 2019 call with President Zelensky, the discussions surrounding that phone call and any of the discussion surrounding the delay of security assistance to Ukraine in the summer of 2019.”
Here are a few more facts:
- Yovanovitch wasn’t on the July 25th call and didn’t learn about the specifics of the call until it was publicly released.
- Yovanovitch testified previously that she didn’t learn about the contents of the President’s call with Zelensky until it was made public.
- Yovanovitch only received a limited readout from Kent a few weeks prior to the transcript being made public.
Here is Rep. Mark Meadows response to this opening:
Respectfully, this is all you need to know about Ambassador Yovanovitch's testimony. She admits she can't bring any firsthand knowledge to:
– The 7/25 phone call
– Discussions surrounding phone call
– Discussions surrounding delay of aid
And this is the Democrats second witness pic.twitter.com/jVH2H0zcZs
— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) November 15, 2019
No first-hand knowledge of an impeachable crime… but her feelings were hurt.
Claim Your FREE "Try To Impeach This“ Coffee Mug TODAY And Remind Liberal Snowflakes Who The American People Elected In 2016!Purchase today ==> http://bit.ly/free_impeach_this_mug
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.