Apparently this “professor” doesn’t actually know history. It’s the Democrats who hold annual dinners honoring Andrew Jackson, who owned slaves and who orchestrated the Removal, the Trail of Tears, the near genocide of several of the Indian Nations. Here Darry, here’s a little summary of who’s been “racist” in America you ignorant piece of human garbage:
- It was Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Democrat, who founded the Ku Klux Klan.
- Woodrow Wilson segregated Federal Buildings and jobs after 50 years of integration under largely Republican administrations.
- It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted Jim Crow Laws.
- It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted “separate but equal”.
- It was the Democrat Party in the South that supported the Ku Klux Klan.
- It was George Wallace and the Democrat Party in the South that said “Segregation Forever”.
- It was Orval Faubus and the Democrat Party that wanted the Arkansas National Guard to enforce segregation, and Dwight Eisenhower, a Republican President, that sent the 101st Airborne to integrate the schools.
- It was Bull Connor, a member of the Democrat National Committee, who turned the hoses on the marchers in Birmingham, and it was the Republicans who made up the majority that passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act, over the filibuster of such Democrat paragons as William Fulbright and Al Gore Sr. – and Grand Kleagle Byrd.
- (And no, the Dixiecrats didn’t join the Republican Party – most of them remained Democrats.)
- It was the Democrats who kept Grand Kleagle Byrd in the party.
- It was Democrats who called General Colin Powell a “house n**ger”.
- It was Democrats who called Condi Rice – who grew up with and knew the little girls in Birmingham who were blown up, by Democrats – an “Aunt Jemima” and ran cartoons of her with fat lips doing Hattie McDaniel riffs.
- It was Democrats, or at least Obama supporters, who called Stacy Dash a hundred different racist names for daring to leave the Democrat plantation.
So when the Democrats stop having Andrew Jackson dinners, and take Wilson’s name off the bridge in DC, and start taking Grand Kleagle Byrd’s name off of the hundred things named after him, then we can talk about how ‘racist” Republicans are.
Email Dean Steve Kay of USC and complain about this low life. Email is – [email protected]