Hmmm… Obamacare Its Good… Real Good
We WON! Lets all get in line and do the victory dance! Obamacare is an overwhelming success. Well that is all the American people have been told since the Obama regime and HHS announced that 8 Million American have signed up for Obamacare. Sounds like a winning program if you believe the numbers touted by Obama and his Obamacare supporters. Now lets remember that to have healthcare insurance… you know Obamacare…you must have signed up by the enrollment deadline and made your “Premium” payment to be covered. Oh and about that…sign up and make a payment thing. This great program brought to you by Obama and the Democrats is a trap. It breaks their own law. Thats correct Obamacare violates the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Here take a look at what HIPAA is supposed to provide under penalty of law. Directly from the HHS HIPAA Site
- The HIPAA Privacy Rule for the first time creates national standards to protect individuals’ medical records and other personal health information.
- It gives patients more control over their health information.
- It sets boundaries on the use and release of health records.
- It establishes appropriate safeguards that health care providers and others must achieve to protect the privacy of health information.
- It holds violators accountable, with civil and criminal penalties that can be imposed if they violate patients’ privacy rights.
- And it strikes a balance when public responsibility supports disclosure of some forms of data – for example, to protect public health.
- For patients – it means being able to make informed choices when seeking care and reimbursement for care based on how personal health information may be used.
- It enables patients to find out how their information may be used, and about certain disclosures of their information that have been made.
- It generally limits release of information to the minimum reasonably needed for the purpose of the disclosure.
- It generally gives patients the right to examine and obtain a copy of their own health records and request corrections.
- It empowers individuals to control certain uses and disclosures of their health information.
All these sound good except that the very tool used to enroll Americans into the HHS Government run HealthCare system…. you know Obamacare…is the biggest HIPAA violation of all. The website itself is a gaping security hole and those that designed it openly admitted that they were and are aware of the security flaws. Thereby breaking the very law they’re charged with enforcing and bringing violators to justice for such Protected Healthcare Information breeches.
So while Obama and the Democrats continue to crow about how great it is now to have 8 million people signed up for Obamacare remember that each and every one of those 8 million have NO reasonable expectation of privacy concerning their “protected” healthcare information. NONE.
So once again we have another example of the lawlessness of the Obama Administration.
Do we as Americans have to obey lawless laws? One suggestion made by a well known healthcare professional, Dr Elaina George on the Wayne Dupree Show, suggested that American simply opt out. That’s correct, simply do not comply with this lawless law. And yes it has come down to that in America now. To obey laws that are essentially lawless or to scoff at such laws to better protect you and your family from Governmental privacy intrusions and to remain safe from the common ordinary identity thief. 8 million people now know what it is like to advertise their protected healthcare information.
Lawlessness….That will be the legacy of the Obama Presidency. LAWLESSNESS!