Of course, the numbers of the ISIS dead would increase after the “Mother Of All Bombs” was dropped, and expect more.
The liberal media and mentally challenge social media warriors were crying about the cost of the weapon like we just signed over a check for this bomb after we used it. [inlinetweet prefix=”null” tweeter=”null” suffix=”null”]Social media backseat drivers complained about the number of ISIS fighters killed[/inlinetweet] for the use of something so massive.
There’s no real way of telling how many were killed because the bomb caved in tunnels upon impact. How many personnel were inside the tunnels? How many personnel were around when the blast hit and was vaporized?
I hope people understand the importance here is MOAB in Afghanistan destroyed ISIS tunnels. 36 ISIS dead is a bonus, just getting started.
— Irma Hinojosa ???????? (@irmahinojosa_) April 14, 2017
Source: Associated Press
The number of militants killed in an attack by the largest non-nuclear weapon ever used in combat by the U.S. military has risen to 94, an Afghan official said Saturday.
Ataullah Khogyani, spokesman for the provincial governor in Nangarhar, said the number of Islamic State group dead was up from the 36 reported a day earlier. A Ministry of Defense official had said Friday the number of dead could rise as officials assessed the bomb site in Achin district.
“Fortunately there is no report of civilians being killed in the attack,” Khogyani said.
The increased death toll in Nangarhar was announced as officials in southern Helmand province reported at least 11 civilians were killed and one wounded in two roadside bomb blasts overnight.
The U.S. attack on a tunnel complex in remote eastern Nangarhar province near the Pakistan border killed at least four IS group leaders, Khogyani said. He said a clearance operation to assess the site of the attack was continuing.
The strike using the Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb, or MOAB, was carried out Thursday against an Islamic State group tunnel complex carved into the mountains that Afghan forces had tried to assault repeatedly in recent weeks in fierce fighting in Nangarhar province.
Afghans describe how the MOAB destroyed the ISIS camp and may have killed 100 fighters. 36 ISIS are confirmed dead. pic.twitter.com/DKzroyHhA9
— P Martucci☆NYC4TRUMP (@martucci_peter) April 15, 2017
And so far they have FOUND 90 ISIS fighters dead how many more will they find and how many blown to a trillion pieces when #MOAB went off
— Chris Pate (@chris_pate1) April 15, 2017
— Vae victis (@thelawanon) April 15, 2017
What do you think about the MOAB strike to take out ISIS members? Are you worried about the amount deceased or the message it sent to the terrorist organization?
Share your comments below; we want to hear from you!
Help support conservative news and views by sharing this post on Facebook and Twitter.