Culture

Report: Queen ‘Deeply Hurt’ As Meghan Markle Plots Los Angeles Dream Life

According to reports coming from Britain, Meghan Markle’s tantrum has left the queen ‘deeply hurt.’ To add insult to injury, it appears that Meghan Markle is now plotting to move to Los Angeles, perhaps to resume her acting career, or to awkwardly attempt to become a business mogul like Oprah Winfrey.

READ MORE: Markle Runs Away To Canada To Escape Backlash Of Royal Abdication

Oh, and what’s more, it appears the staunch Democrat Meghan Markle refuses to make her move to Los Angeles until President Trump is out of office, which, God willing, will be in five or fifteen years, depending on whether or not he decides to serve more terms. Only kidding, liberals!

Prince Harry will today be warned there are formidable obstacles to overcome before he can stand down as a senior royal.

As members of the family gather at Sandringham for a historic royal summit, their task is to come up with a ‘direction of travel’ for the prince and Meghan.

Aides have been working around the clock to come up with a range of options for the couple since they issued their bombshell statement saying they planned to step back from frontline duties and divide their time between the UK and North America, while retaining their royal privileges.

The Queen – who was left deeply hurt by her grandson’s decision to release the statement without her knowledge – made clear to courtiers she wanted the problem sorted ‘within days’ to prevent further damage to the monarchy.

Harry and Meghan may settle in the US eventually – but not while President Donald Trump is in charge.

Friends have told the Daily Mail that while the couple plan to live in Canada at first – although probably not on Vancouver Island – their ultimate aim is to have a home and business in Los Angeles.

However, staunch Democrat Meghan, who has openly been critical of Mr Trump and missed the President’s state visit to the UK last year, has said that she will not move to the US while he is in charge. [Daily Mail]

Of course, President Donald Trump has taken all of this in stride, and has expressed loving concern for the Queen’s well-being.

Donald Trump recently shared his thoughts regarding Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s decision to step back from being senior royals.

FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Suggests Meghan Markle Needs To Toughen Up After She Whines About How ‘Hard’ Her Life Is

During his conversation with news anchor Laura Ingraham on “The Ingraham Angle,” the POTUS said that the announcement made by the Sussexes was sad. President Trump also expressed his concerns over the Queen, who he said has not done anything wrong and is also great.

“She’s a great woman… She’s never made a mistake if you look. I mean, she’s had like a flawless time. Well I think, you know, I don’t want to get into the whole thing. But I find it, I just have such respect for the Queen, I don’t think this should be happening to her,” President Trump said.

The POTUS has traveled to London a few times to meet with Her Majesty and the other members of the royal family. [IB Times]

Meghan Markle has been the subject of many internet rumors after her anonymous blog was exposed, detailing her sexcapades as an actress “hustling” to the top.

Before marrying Harry on May 19, Markle spent years trying to break into the big time.

During 2006 and 2007, she appeared on Deal or No Deal as a briefcase model, posing in a skimpy red dress.

After playing bit parts in several series and TV movies, she landed her breakout Suits role in 2011.

In February, she was revealed as the author of a racy secret diary that detailed the struggles of a Tinseltown wannabe.

Markle called herself “The Working Actress” and used a silhouette of a director’s chair as the logo for her anonymous blog, which she started in 2010.

It was packed with naughty language and saucy confessions, including Markle dishing about her “magical boobs” and “lots of sex!”

The blog, which was deleted in 2012, also described how Markle was “hustling” for stardom. [Radar Online]

The royal family has strongly denied that Meghan Markle slept her way to the top. Meghan Markle’s husband has gone so far as to threaten “internet trolls” with lawsuits.

In addition, the unfounded reports pushed by online trolls also suggested Markle, 36, bedded at least two powerful film producers.

“Prince Harry has been fiercely protective of Meghan and wants to take legal action to get these accusations off the web,” said a royal insider.

The false reports allege the former Suits star trawled for clients at the members-only club Soho House, and landed her TV roles by having sex with showbiz bosses.

Prince Harry, 33, is waiting until after the honeymoon to sue to avoid having his wife “stressed by having to look over legal letters,” sources said.

[Radar Online]

Hmmm. Makes you think that maybe not all is cracked up to be, and perhaps the naive Prince Harry has really been “hustled” by the over-the-hill American B-List actress. Also, I’m curious, why did Meghan Markle leave little Archie to be alone with his nanny?

The Daily Mail has learnt that Meghan returned to North America, where their eight-month-old son, Archie, had been left with his nanny. She may stay there for the foreseeable future. [Daily Mail]

A child needs his mother. But it appears that Meghan is not ready or willing to be a loyal mother and wife to Archie and Harry. This is shaping up to be a major headache for the royal family.

Read More: Prince William — “I’ve Put My Arm Around My Brother All Our Lives And I Can’t Do That Anymore…I’m Sad About That”

Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.

Leave a Comment