How about billing their home countries for the expense of putting them in prison here?
I can’t find another country that does not require voter ID, so I don’t understand why Democrats are so against requiring it unless they have something to hide.
Pres. Trump told the nation we had a problem with illegal voting in this country and now we finally have individuals charged with doing so.
Those against voter ID are suspicious of supporting voter fraud now that it is proven that there are foreigners in this country voting in US presidential elections. A foreigner or a foreign government have no right to influence US elections. In the same manner that other sovereign nation will not allow foreign influence in their elections or government.
Source: Fox News
President Trump has long claimed widespread voting fraud took place in the 2016 election, an assertion that has not been substantiated. But Democrats argue voting fraud is not a widespread problem.
“It’s not a conspiracy theory, folks,” Trump said in April, claiming millions voted illegally in 2016.
Trump ordered the creation of a voting fraud commission after taking office, but disbanded it earlier this year after saying certain states refused to provide information.
Those charged in the latest plots, according to the DOJ, include:
- Jose Cruz Solano-Rodriguez, age 41, of Mexico
- Guadalupe Espinosa-Pena, age 63, of Mexico
- Sarah Emilia Silverio-Polanco, age 35, of the Dominican Republic
- Elizabeth Nene Amachaghi, age 44, of Nigeria
- Maria Rufina Castillo-Boswell, age 31, of Philippines
- Dora Maybe Damatta-Rodriguez, age 64, of Panama
- Elvis David Fullerton, age 54, of Grenada
- Olive Agatha Martin, age 71, of Guyana
- Kaoru Sauls, age 54, of Japan
- Jose Jaime Ramiro-Torres, age 52, of El Salvador
- Juan Francisco Landeros-Mireles, age 64, of Mexico
- Alessandro Cannizzaro, age 46, of Italy
- Dieudonne Soifils, age 71, of Haiti
- Hyo Suk George, age 69, of Korea
- Merius Jean, age 54, of Haiti
- Rosemarie Angelika Harris, age 60, of Germany
- Daniel Tadeusz Romanowski, age 39, of Poland
- Diana Patricia Franco-Rodriguez, age 26, of Mexico
- Ramon Esteban Paez-Jerez, age 58, of Dominican Republic
It’s a start. States that register illegals to vote need to have that privilege revoked for not following federal election laws. Either we are a nation of laws, or we’ll have anarchy.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. This is, also, why California refused to turn over voting records for verification. There needs to be a way to prevent non-citizens from voting. Also, we need to put an end to people voting in multiple states. There needs to be a national voter registration base to prevent multi-state voting.
If they’ve caught these individuals, how many more are slipping through because of lack of verification? And to top it off, judges keep throwing out requirements for photo ID!
What do you think of Pres. Trump calling out fraudulent voting now?
Having problems finding a source for real news links in real time, click on Whatfinger.com. Visit, bookmark and share this resource and then tell your friends and family.