This morning, conservative talk show host Mark Levin broke gave an in-depth breakdown of why he felt Barack Obama wiretapped then-GOP candidate Donald Trump.
Many of you haven’t read these documents so here is the list Levin mentioned with links to those articles.
Don’t forget to bookmark these links.
- Heat Street, “EXCLUSIVE: FBI Granted FISA Warrant Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia,” Nov. 7, 2016
- New York Times: “N.S.A. Gets More Latitude to Share Intercepted Communications,” Jan. 12, 2017 (via PJMedia)
- New York Times: “Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates,” Jan. 19, 2017
- New York Times: “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence,” Feb. 14, 2017
- New York Times: “Obama Administration Rushed to Preserve Intelligence of Russian Election Hacking,” Mar. 1, 2017
- Washington Post: “Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose,” Mar. 1, 2017
- Guardian, “John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI,” Jan. 11, 2017
- BBC, “Trump ‘compromising’ claims: How and why did we get here?” Jan. 12, 2017
Help support conservative news and views by sharing this post on Facebook and Twitter.