This poor man was flipping and flopping like a fish out of water after getting zapped by what appeared to be a pressure washer hose handle.
Eventually, he found his footing on the ground and was able to unplug the power before it was too late. That is perhaps the gnarliest thing I’ve seen in a long time. And the music made it that much better. Anyone whose ever been hooked up like that before, and wasn’t knocked unconscious, knows the bite, grip and the sheer pain!
After being electrocuted like that it isn’t over yet, you can develop an irregular heartbeat and die in your sleep. Hopefully, he went to a doctor to get checked out but knowing the male species; he probably didn’t.
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.