Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly Just Got More Bad News; Is This The End?

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly is in some severe trouble, and I’m not sure if it’s possible for the network to keep him on.

O’Reilly has lost over 40 sponsors due to sexual harassment allegations that have been uncovered over the last couple of weeks. How can the network keep him on?

These sponsors that have left were directly tied to his nightly show but what happens if Fox News sponsors start jumping ship because of this situation? There’s no way Fox News would be able to keep him, don’t you agree?

Source: Reuters

Fox News parent Twenty-First Century Fox Inc said on Sunday it will investigate a sexual harassment claim against TV anchor Bill O’Reilly, who has seen several companies pull their ads from his top-rated news show in the past week.

The investigation comes after a complaint was phoned in to the network’s corporate hotline last week by Wendy Walsh, a former regular guest on Fox’s “The O’Reilly Factor” TV show, and her lawyer, Lisa Bloom, which the two posted to YouTube.

Support our work and donate to our Patreon. Click here to learn more and donate to keep us fighting the fake news media!

“21st Century Fox investigates all complaints and we have asked the law firm Paul Weiss to continue assisting the company in these serious matters,” the company said in a statement.

Walsh, a psychologist and radio host, said O’Reilly reneged on an offer to secure her a lucrative job on the network after she declined his invitation to join him in his hotel suite after a dinner in early 2013.

“I’m told that they are taking it seriously, and they are going to do the investigation that’s legally required of them,” Bloom told CNN on Sunday.

Fox and O’Reilly have paid $13 million to five women who accused him of sexual harassment, the New York Times reported last weekend. O’Reilly said in a statement then that he had been unfairly targeted because of his prominence and has not made further comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1YIWA8R9xI

O’Reilly hasn’t addressed these allegations on-air, but in my humble opinion, it continues to get worse for the king of primetime TV.

Do you think Fox News will have to let him go or will they continue to stand beside him? Share your opinions below in the comment section.

Help support conservative news and views by sharing this post on Facebook and Twitter.

Don’t forget to follow the Wayne Dupree Show social media accounts on Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter.

Wayne Dupree

Wayne Dupree is owner and founder of WayneDupree.com. He was named to the 2017 Newsmax’s 50 Most Influential African-American Republicans. He served in the USAF between 1987-1995. He saw time in Operation Desert Storm/Shield and is the father of three. He is the host of the Wayne Dupree Show.

Leave a Comment