Here’s the situation. The cost of Obama’s economy is more than the American people can bear. Democratic voters think that if Obama works to even the playing field that they would rise upward and enjoy the benefits of the spoils. Not so fast. Obama wants to bring the hard working Americans down not raise the middle class up. That’s socialism my friends. There are no winners with socialism.
There is no reward for hard work. There is only the pain of the government intervening into our lives telling us what to buy, where to go, who to vote for, how to live. That’s not living at all. Check out Obama’s economy and tell me if these consequences are something that make sense:
- Unemployment at 8.1 percent, and thirty-nine straight months of unemployment at 8 percent or higher;
- Median income down $4,300 since Obama took office and down $2,900 since the “recovery” began;
- Three million foreclosures since 2008, another two million in progress;
- Gasoline costing $3.73 per gallon on average nationally;
- $5 trillion in new debt in less than four years;
- The loss of our AAA credit rating;
- Taxpayers set to lose $15.6 billion if the government sold its GM stock today;
- 71 percent of Americans rating the current economic conditions “poor.”
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.