It’s no secret that there have been some tensions between Fox News and Mike Lindell, the CEO of “MyPillow.”

TIRED OF THE ADS? BECOME A PREMIUM USER TODAY!!

Lindell, a staunch supporter of President Trump, is convinced that there was significant fraud in the 2020 election, and he’s not shy about discussing it, which has gotten some folks, including Mike, into “legal trouble.”

But that hasn’t stopped him from talking about it.

Mike is holding a cyber symposium where he’ll be speaking live on that topic, among other things. And when Fox refused to air his 1-minute ad to promote that event, Lindell pulled every one of his ads…$50 million dollars worth…

>>>FOLLOW US ON CLOUTHUB<<<

CNBC reports that Lindell told CNBC on Friday he is pulling ads from Fox News after the network said it wouldn’t take one of his commercials promoting a symposium that will press election-fraud claims.

MyPillow is one of Fox News’ and Tucker Carlson’s biggest advertisers. Lindell said he spent almost $50 million on the network last year and about $19 million this year to run his ads.

Do you think President Biden should be impeached for the crisis in Afghanistan and loss of American lives?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from WayneDupree.com, occasional offers from our partners and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

“It’s unfortunate Mr. Lindell has chosen to pause his commercial time on FOX News given the level of success he’s experienced in building his brand through advertising on the number one cable news network,” a Fox News spokesperson told CNBC in an emailed statement.

MORE NEWS: [VIDEO] Americans Taken Aback, As Joe Appears to “Eat” Leftover Food Off His Chin During “Wildfire Briefing”

Lindell told CNBC in a phone interview he made the decision to back out after Fox News declined to run a one-minute spot that promotes a cyber symposium, which he will be livestreaming from Aug. 10 to Aug. 12.

“I pulled all of my ads. Every one,” Lindell said. “If there are any stragglers today, it’s a fluke.”

***FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM***

Fox News has also been sued by Dominion. It alleges the cable news network falsely claimed Dominion’s voting machines were rigged during the 2020 presidential election. Fox News has moved to dismiss the suit.

It’s ridiculous – Fox News will happily take Mike’s money, but won’t stand behind him and what he believes in…and he’s their biggest advertiser – so imagine what they think about their lowly viewers?

Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.