The mystery surrounding the very suspicious election night activities in Fulton County, Georgia just got even more mysterious.


Newly uncovered big bombshell emails come to us via “Just The News,” who got their hands on internal emails from Fulton County election workers.

MORE NEWS: [VIDEO] GOP AZ Official Explains Why Dems Are So Panicked Right Now Over Maricopa Audit

As you’ll recall, Americans got really suspicious when the counting suddenly stopped at a ballot processing operation at Fulton County’s State Farm Arena on Election Night.

But ballot-scanning apparently continued even after most election workers had reportedly been sent home.

Do you think it's ok Jeff Bezos doesn't pay taxes, takes a trip to space and still asks the US taxpayer for $10B?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

That’s what the emails “Just The News” uncovered appear to show.


From Just The News

Two separate sworn affidavits from Election Night poll workers claimed that, at roughly 10:30 p.m. on Nov. 3, an official directed workers to stop working and to return the next day at 8:30 a.m.

Nearly half a dozen local and national media outlets, meanwhile, reported being told that absentee ballot-counting had ceased at around 10:30 p.m. and would resume the next day. Several reports cited county spokeswoman Regina Waller for that information.

Counting at the State Farm Arena, however, continued past 10:30 p.m. after most staffers had left. In December, Waller told Just the News that, contrary to the numerous media reports, she had “stated to all media … that although several workers were released to go home, a small team remained behind to assist with scanning ballots.”

It is unclear why no media outlets appear to have mentioned that fact.

In the emails obtained this weekend by Just the News through an open records request, Waller appears to indicate that the ballot-counting team had dispersed by around 10:30 p.m.

In the email, timestamped at 10:22 p.m. on Nov. 3 and addressed to several county officials as well as State Farm Arena spokesman Garin Narain, Waller wrote: “The workers in the Absentee Ballot Processing area will get started again at 8 am tomorrow.” Waller goes on to request arrangements for news crews hoping to get live shots of the counting the following day.

The piece goes on to say that another email obtained by Just the News, meanwhile, also points to more uncertainty regarding the timetable of ballot-counting on Election Night.

In a message sent at 11:15 p.m. that night, Fulton County Interagency Affairs Manager Fran Phillips-Calhoun wrote to Waller and several other county staffers: “FYI – [the Secretary of State’s office] just sort of threw the team under the bus stating that ‘we had a great day, but we decided to throw in the towel for the night even though the public is waiting…’ on results.”

Phillips-Calhoun did not specify what message from the Secretary of State’s office she was referring to. The county worker did not respond to requests for comment.


In addition to the unclear messaging coming from Fulton County officials on Election Night, the process that played out at State Farm Arena was further complicated by two sworn affidavits from ballot watchers whose testimonies, given under penalty of perjury, appear to confirm at least some controversial aspects of the news reports from that night.

One, from Georgia Republican Party Field Organizer Michelle Branton, claimed that, at around 10:30 p.m., “a woman [in the ballot-processing room] yelled to everyone to stop working and to return the next day at 8:30 a.m.”

“Nearly all of the staff workers” departed the arena after that directive, Branton stated, leaving only a small number of workers behind, one of whom was Regina Waller.

Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here to help Wayne battle the fake news media.