My God, imagine you decide to go out for a walk with your two dogs…Innocent enough, right? But you never come home. You end up dead on a dog-walking path, with two leashes around your neck.
And no, it was not a homicide – this was a tragic, horrific accidental death.
A mother of four decided to go on a walk with her two dogs and somehow or another the poor woman ended up on the ground with the two leashes around her neck, dead from asphyxiation.
A mother of four in Wales was strangled to death by two dogs pulling leashes that somehow wrapped around her neck at a popular dog-walking area near her home, according to a new report.
Deborah Mary Roberts, 47, was lying face-down in grassland — with the leads around her neck — July 8 in Garden Village, Wrexham, North Wales, when a young girl spotted her and ran for help, an inquest at Denbighshire County Hall heard, according to The Daily Mail.
The girl alerted two men working nearby that her friend was choking and needed help, the outlet reported.
Paramedics were called to the scene, but were unable to save Roberts, who was pronounced dead on scene.
The dogs’ breeds were not identified.
Authorities determined that there was no suspicious behavior involving her death.
In a Facebook post, her son said he and his brothers are “so overwhelmed by all the lovely comments about my mum, she really was one of a kind and we’ll miss her so much.”
It is not known what breed the dogs were but the 47-year-old has a website link for lovers of Staffordshire bull terriers on her Facebook page.
Very sad. I wonder what happened to the dogs?
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.