A former FBI agent was a prophet and he didn’t even realize it.
His name was W. Cleon Skousen. Back in 1962, he outlined the left’s plot to destroy America – and as we all sit here right now, in the middle of the plan, we can see that Mr. Skousen’s outline was stunningly accurate.
What’s really ironic and sad, is that nowadays the FBI is actually working with the left to accomplish their diabolical task.
A 1962 book written by retired FBI agent W. Cleon Skousen outlines the left’s plot to destroy America in stunningly accurate detail.
The Naked Communist is the most concise and straightforward source outlining communist goals and ideology. It was written in 1962 by W. Cleon Skousen, a former FBI agent who used many original sources and the best intelligence of the FBI during its investigation of communist infiltration into the United States. He published in the book a list of 45 “current communist goals” that was also recorded in the Congressional Record in 1963. President Ronald Reagan commented on Skousen, saying: “No one is better qualified to discuss the threat to this nation from communism.” [LifeSiteNews]
While we could write volumes on this 45-point outline, here are the elements of the plan of subversion that are particularly germane in light of the riots, terrorist violence, and vandalism rocking America’s cities and suburbs. (Excerpts courtesy of LifeSiteNews).
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
Children raised on “social justice” propaganda for the past ten years—rather than actual literature, sciences, and history—are today’s rioters and looters.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.”
I mean, this is bone-chilling stuff. It’s literally a playbook for what we’re seeing today, written back in 1962.
I encourage you to read the entire piece at Revolver.news.
You won’t be disappointed.
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.