First things first, the young girl did not die from the snake bite. As a mom myself, I want to make that perfectly clear before you watch the video.

But, with that said, it’s still a horrific nightmarish situation.

Here’s what happened:

MORE NEWS: [VIDEO] Gender Reveal Party Goes Horribly and Painfully Wrong

A Texas cheerleader was practicing her cheer tumbles and flips in her backyard when she was suddenly bitten by a deadly Copperheead snake and had to be rushed to the hospital.

Which social media platform do you use the most?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from WayneDupree.com and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

Paris Montgomery was in her backyard working on her cheer routine at around 7 O’clock Friday night when she was bitten by the Copperhead snake.

Her mother later said that her daughter didn’t realize she had been bitten – she thought she got “poked” by a sharp stick.

You can watch the video below:

Copperhead snakes roam around the southern and eastern part of the United States and they’re responsible for the MOST snakebites in the country.

Scary!

 

Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.