What the heck are these two talking about?

Meghan and Harry just announced that they’re taking a few months off because they need a break.

A “break” from what, exactly?

RELATED: Archie’s Birth Certificate Leaves Brits Shocked After They See What Ambitious Meghan Listed as Her “Official Royal Title” 

The duo says they’re not ready to launch their new brand yet – they need a few months to relax before that happens.

Do you think Meghan Markle is using Harry to boost her acting career?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from WayneDupree.com and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

Um, okay…

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are ‘taking a few months’ off before their plans to launch a brand and charity because they ‘need a break’, a royal expert has claimed.

After months of build-up, the couple, who are believed to be living in Malibu with 10-month-old Archie, were rumoured to be revealing their new brand and charity last week, with Instagram being their launch platform of choice.

However, speaking on the Heir Pod podcast, royal commentator Omid Scobie claimed the pair have ‘surprised everyone’ by taking time off after the ‘build up’ of them dropping their HRH titles.

Meanwhile a royal source told The Sunday Times that Prince Harry appeared to be hedging his bets over staying in the US permanently, saying: ‘The duke has not made an application for dual citizenship and I don’t think he will apply for a green card at any point.’

If Prince Harry applied for US citizenship, he would have to renounce his titles in the UK and it would also expose him to US taxation on his earnings across the world.

It is unknown whether he entered the country last month on a 90-day visa waiver programme, which is available to most Britons.

He may have entered using a diplomatic or different special visa, such as one available for entrepreneurs who are willing to invest in America or the O-1 visa for ‘individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement’.

Royal expert Omid revealed how Prince Harry and Meghan will now ‘take a break’ as they relax into life in the US.  [Daily Mail]

RELATED: Report: Meghan Markle Says She’ll Only Work With “A-List Directors” and Wants “Total Control” of all Projects

I didn’t realize the two of them were doing so much while being held up in their Vancouver Island mansion and now snuggling into their $20 million dollar LA digs.

Thoughts and prayers for Meghan and Harry as they rest up from the hard work of being pampered and rich. I hope they get through this trying time and are stronger when they come out on the other side of this tragedy. ?

 

Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.