A salacious lawsuit was just filed against CNN host Don Lemon that alleges he sexually assaulted a man in a bar.
The man suing CNN host Don Lemon for assault is named Dustin Hice. He filed the explosive lawsuit against Lemon in August of 2019.
The man is accusing the “CNN Tonight” host of a sexually charged assault that was “vile, disgusting, lewd and inhumane.”
“[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff’s mustache and under Plaintiff’s nose,” according to the lawsuit, filed Aug. 11, 2019, in Suffolk County Court.
The alleged sexual attack took place at a bar in the very prestigious Hamptons.
It’s fair to note that Hice does have a witness who claims to have seen the entire exchange and Mr. Hice reportedly passed a polygraph test as well.
Mr. Hice also claims that Lemon offered him a “six-figure” settlement, but Hice rejected that offer and filed the lawsuit instead.
“I’m not doing this for notoriety or fame, I’m doing this because I’m standing up for myself and what I believe in,” Hice told Fox News. “I’ve grown a new respect for people dealing with mental health issues because stress, depression, anxiety, those are all very serious things. It consumed my life.”
CNN did not respond to a series of questions from Fox News, including a request for comment regarding Hice’s claim that Lemon offered him a six-figure settlement.
Lemon was served with the complaint Wednesday. The case was moving to discovery, according to a source close to Hice’s legal team.
CNN did not immediately respond with a comment regarding the complaint being served.
Lemon, through CNN, previously vehemently denied Hice’s allegations, and has continued to host “CNN Tonight.”
“I’ve grown a little skeptical of the news after what’s happened to me, nobody acknowledges it anymore,” Hice said. “The hypocrisy, he is a black, gay, liberal and supposed #MeToo advocate but when it doesn’t fit their narrative, or it’s one of their own, they don’t even address it.”
Lemon allegedly asked a crude question about Hice’s sexual preference during the physical confrontation, leaving him “shocked and humiliated,” according to the suit. The alleged incident occurred at Murf’s Backstreet Tavern, in the prestigious Hamptons area east of New York City in July 2018. [Fox News]
If these allegations are true, which they very well could be with a witness, a prior six-figure offer, and a passed polygraph, will Mr. Lemon be allowed to sit on TV and play the role of a morally outraged liberal every night?
Or in this era of #MeToo will he be forced out of his job and shamed by the outrage mob?
One thing is for sure, the #MeToo movement was started to keep women (and apparently men) safe from liberal men. They are the most vulgar and women-hating people on the planet.
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.