By Daniel M | August 16, 2019
Things just got a whole lot worse for CNN host Don Lemon after the former boss of the man who just accused him of assault came forward to say that he actually witnessed the incident.
The Daily Caller reported that Dustin Hice filed a lawsuit last Sunday claiming that Lemon “rubbed his genitalia” and then shoved his fingers in his face at a Long Island, New York bar back in 2018. George Gounelas, Hice’s former manager at the bar where the alleged assault took place, just came forward to say that he witnessed the assault and that he supports his former employee’s claims.
Trending: Jeffrey Epstein Judge Dies Suddenly
“He [Lemon] put his hands down his pants, inside his board shorts, grabbed his [genitals], and then came out with two fingers and, like, clipped Dustin’s nose up and down with two fingers asking ‘do you like p** or d**?’” Gounelas claimed. “If someone had done that to me, I probably would have punched him.”
This allegedly occurred after Lemon approached Hice and said something “along the lines of, ‘Do you like me? Is that why you’re bothering me, because you wanna f** me?” Hice had innocently offered to buy a drink for Lemon minutes prior after recognizing him from television.
Gounelas said that he laughed at Hice over the incident at the time and mocked him for being “gross,” but that he feels bad now.
C“The place was packed. I’m sure other people saw,” Gounelas said. “It was a known thing in the Hamptons, not like this quiet thing. Everybody knew Dustin and what happened to him. Every time we went out, every bartender offered him a Lemon drop shot, making fun of him. He got some sh** for it.”
CNN has stood by Lemon, claiming that Hice initially asked the host for $1.5 million in order to drop the lawsuit. Though Lemon has claimed innocence, Hice said that he “was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s mustache and under Plaintiff’s nose.”
“The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts,” a CNN spokesperson said. “This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon. Don categorically denies these claims and this matter does not merit any further comment at this time.”
This piece originally appeared in the Objectivist and is used by permission.
Read more at Objectivist.co:
Epstein Seen With Young Mystery Woman Before Death – Details Add to Speculation
Donald Trump Attacks Rashida Tlaib For Declining Visit To Her Grandma In Israel
Senate Finance Committee Launches Probe into Biden-Linked Tech Sale
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Wayne Dupree. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.